Thursday, November 4, 2010

{Thirty-Minute Thursday} #2

Today's {Thirty-Minute Thursday} Post is a Sotryboard for my daughter's next room... THE TODDLER ROOM! As many of my close friends know... I'm not a fan of pink baby rooms and blue boy rooms. Don't get me wrong... I've seen the most darling pink and blue rooms but I just can't get myself to paint a whole room pink. If I had any money.... haha... I would like to keep my kids rooms classy but still have a youthful feeling. I think this storyboard does just that... I'm in love....

Oh, oh, oh... before I give away the final product I must share my inspiration...

Madeline Wienrib's Strawberry Medina Rug (Thank you Madeline Wienrib... you make me smile!)

Drum Roll please....

Well... I will keep dreaming of this room until I have funds to produce it :-)

Best,






Headboard, Tufted Chair, White Pouf: Serena & Lily
Bedding, Donkey Stuffed Animal: Anthropologie
Alphabet Wall-hanging, Home Sweet Home Pillow, Sunglasses Pillow: The Rug Company
Retro Stove: Pottery Barn
Chandelier: Kravet Lighting
Artwork: SugarBoo Designs

***Don't forget that when you become a follower you can order most of these items through me at discounted pricing***

1 comment:

  1. Luv it! I would like to re-do Olivia's room. She is done with pink. She is loving lime green and blue.

    ReplyDelete